Some points about eye drops.
1. Eye drops are mostly just one drop at a time. The frequency decides the dose and not the quantity.
2. Once opened, use within 30 days in order to prevent contamination and infections.
3. Keep a gap of at least 05 minutes between two eye drops.
4. Ask your doctor about the OTC drops and prescription drops.
5. Be sure that the eye drops you buy mentions ‘eye drop’ on the label. Ear or Skin or Oral drops are not to be used in the eyes.
Any more questions? Call us to know more.